/    Sign up×
Community /Pin to ProfileBookmark

Is Page Speed Important for SEO and Google Rankings?

I’ve heard that page speed has an impact on SEO and Google ranks, but I don’t believe it. Has Google made any announcements about this algorithm? alternatively how do you quantify its impact? I mentioned this because, despite the fact that my website was slow to load, it was still on the first page of Google results for a variety of keywords. Any thoughts?

to post a comment
SEO

8 Comments(s)

Copy linkTweet thisAlerts:
@americanwebdevelopersNov 29.2022 — @jamesward2987#1648842 Yes for sure page speed plays a vital role in SEO because now google closely monitor the user experience and rank your website accordingly.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**
@chicmicNov 30.2022 — Yes, page speed matters a lot in ranking. Whenever a user comes to your website, open your website page if speed is not okay, the user will not stop. If the user experience has not good experience your website's bounce rate drop, if the bounce rate drop traffic drop, and the ranking also drops, Page speed is most important for keyword ranking.
@GtechwebindiaDec 02.2022 — Yes, If you want to introduce your website and its services to your audience or users it is very important, your website page speed is better. You have lost new users if it is not loaded on a time and your customer can be shifted to another site. Not a desktop, mobile loading speed is also very fast when user crawl for your site.
@JamesMerchantDec 05.2022 — Yes, of course, page speed is essential for SEO as it is one of the ranking factors for a website. If a page loading speed is slow, users may not stay much longer on that site as they feel the site is not beneficial for them. And, if a page loading speed is fast, users tend to stay much longer on that site because it gives a good user experience. The fast loading speed of a page determines its ranking on search engines.
@MSharifDec 05.2022 — Hi, Dear Members!

I am also wondering about this fact for page speed optimization. Me website has a good uploading speed but as I upload new posts, the speed is getting slower. how to improve. ? all suggestions are welcome!

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**
@keansargentDec 06.2022 — The short answer is yes, page speed has an impact on SEO. Since Google's Algorithm Speed Update, the fact that page speed directly affects rankings has become more widely known. Speed, however, can also have an indirect impact on rankings by raising the bounce rate and lowering dwell time.
@sibertDec 06.2022 — Multiple Yes! No need for more yes. Closing :-)
@sibertDec 06.2022 — {"locked":true}

Success!

Help @jamesward2987 spread the word by sharing this article on Twitter...

Tweet This
Sign in
Forgot password?
Sign in with TwitchSign in with GithubCreate Account
about: ({
version: 0.1.9 BETA 4.26,
whats_new: community page,
up_next: more Davinci•003 tasks,
coming_soon: events calendar,
social: @webDeveloperHQ
});

legal: ({