There are various types of software development methodologies focused on enhancing SDLC.
I have mentioned some of the major software development methodologies that will help you make a choice more easily and define the most winning option according to your project need individually.
- Agile software development methodology
- Waterfall methodology
- Feature driven development (FDD)
- Lean software development methodology
- Scrum software development methodology
- Extreme programming (XP)
- Rapid application development (RAD)
- DevOps deployment methodology
The majority of software development and testing teams use a combination of methodologies to suit every team size, dynamic and type of work you want to do. Here the important part is to use an agile methodology to make your system more dynamic as you grow.
Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.